Friday, October 30, 2009

Whew!

This past summer was extremely busy with readying the house for a mid-July move in date which we miraculously made and celebrated with high fives and champagne! I love our little home! The transformation from when we first arrived in May until now (Oct.) is nothing short of amazing to me when I go back in time with photos. I will have to chronicle the summer in blog sections or parts as you'll get bored out of your mind if I make this one big, long narrative of the past (almost) 5 months and will have to work backwards, as I believe the present is more significant than the past (and I can't remember that far back!!)!
We returned to La Veta this past Friday, Oct. 23. It had snowed about 12" the previous Tuesday. By the time we arrived (in time for Happy Hour at Sammie's Diner), a lot of the snow had melted. The following days were warm, sunny, and BEAUTIFUL!!
Waffles loves the snow.
Our new trailer.
Rehearsal
Wedding
We were in CA for 2 fast and furious weeks for our daughters' wedding and in search & purchase of a trailer to haul supplies in order to make it through a Colorado winter. It was a "wham bam thank you ma'am" visit and I offer my apologies to my friends that I could not see due to all the action. I WILL make it up to you!! That's all I got for now. lvoek

1 comment:

thuy said...

Trisha is beautiful. I love her hair! Why isn't there a picture of you?

I can't want to see what you'll blog next. More wedding pictures, I hope.