Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Woooo-hoooo!

We arrived safely in La Veta this sunny, warm, perfect afternoon. No sooner do we get settled when we hear of a fire in Santa Barbara! This is the 3rd fire to break out in SB when we have been docked in LV. My CA friends are suspicious..... On a serious side, my friends, Tom & Steph, have been manditorily evacuated for the 2nd time in 6 months. Please keep them in your thoughts.

We met up with our La Veta friends at Sammie's Diner for beers and "good to have you back in town, Tonto"s. It's like we never left!

The cats are doing their best to adjust. I think Miles has altitude issues, but he'll come around.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have my act together enough to post photos.

That's I'll I got for now. lvoe,k

1 comment:

thuy said...

can we skype yet? skyyyyppe!