Thursday, September 25, 2008

Half Ass Update

Things are coming along pretty well. I've been trolling the yard for nails with a magnet roller and evening out the grading. It was 80 degrees today and I have an inch of dust stuck to the sweat on my skin. Maybe I won't shower just to see how macho I am. Maybe not. I can't display pics yet because my laptop is still in the hospital; in the meantime I'm using Andy's laptop.

The house is really becoming cozy. We have the propane hooked up again so the heater is working. Andy put up the ceiling in the porch and entry and some drywall in the entry. It really changes the feel of things. I love our little house...it's a very, very, very fine house....I have 2 cats but they're in Carp and not allowed in the yard of late because of coyotes. Think of it as a skip or scratch in the record.

The Celtic Music Festival is this weekend. Not too sure what that's all about, but, who cares?
Another excuse to celebrate and drink Irish beer.

Oktoberfest is the following weekend. All everyone talks about right now is Oktoberfest. It's the equivalent of Fiesta. I won't be here because I'm off to CA on Tuesday. Andy will have to eat a bratwurst (sp) for me.

So, that's all I got for now. Lvoe, k

No comments: